Friday 25 October 2013

Unleashing The Power Of I Squared With An Immune India

Oh! 
How my heart bleeds to see so many of my innocent children suffering from Polio, forced to lead a life full of challenges!

It pains me to witness village children suffering from Hepatitis after consuming polluted water!

So many children succumb to death even before reaching their 'First Birthday Milestone' owing to Malnutrition.


I wonder why it is happening?! I don't want a weak future!

I want all my citizens, especially my children to be immune as only a strong foundation can hold a strong nation.

~~~

I request the parents of their soil to feed their children lots of green leafy vegetables, fruits, milk, dairy products and even fish and chicken so that their progress does not get hampered by the demon of Malnutrition.

Get your children vaccinated at regular intervals of time - according to the prescribed schedule.

Keep the environment pollution - free and keep half the viral and bacterial infections at bay.


Do not forget to enhance their metabolism and immunity - Dabur Chyawanprash serves as the perfect instrument for fulfillment of 'I Squared' - Immune India.

Enriched with Ashvagandha, Guduchi, Satvari, Bala & Vidrikand, Dabur Chyawanprash serves as the perfect 3X Immunity Booster!


I hope you will follow these wise pointers to an enhanced immunity and keep me - Your Mother India - and her children in the pink of their health -me as a nation boasting of citizens immune enough to fight any intruders into their bodies - thus guarding themselves against susceptibility to diseases.


~~~

This post is my entry for the 'An Immune India Contest' organised by Dabur in association with IndiBlogger.

You can vote for it here.