Monday 27 February 2017

Authentic Oriental Cuisine At Hudson Chopsticks...

Hudson Chopsticks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Last weekend, I decided to play the lazy card by ordering in for dinner. Having heard about Hudson Cafe from my colleagues residing in North Delhi, I decided to give Hudson Chopsticks, which is their Delivery/Takeaway joint situated next to GTB Nagar Metro Station on the Yellow Line, a try.

This being the first time I was ordering from them, I had high expectations owing to the popularity of their Dine-In outlet considering the hearsay that had prompted me to consider Hudson Chopsticks, and their food lived up to it because authentic oriental delicacies were presented to me within the comfort of my home.

There are quite a few factors which lead me to pen a positive review for Hudson Chopsticks here.


  • The food was delivered on time and was steaming hot. 
  • The packaging was up to the mark and care had been taken to avoid spillage of gravy. 
  • The names of dishes had been explicitly 
  • The cutlery was provided for, along with chopsticks that lend the authenticity to an oriental meal as it is. 




Here are the delicacies that we relished, coming from the house of Hudson Chopsticks.


Appetizers: 

Chicken Momos (Wheat) wherein I liked the fact that an alternative to the usual refined flour was being provided for. The chicken itself was well prepared.


Lemon Chicken Dry was a delight because lemon compliments meat well, and the preparation was such that there was a distinctive tang on the palate. 



Main Course: 

Hakka Noodles that are a classic and Hudson Chopsticks got this dish spot-on! :)



Stir Fried Chicken In Oyster Sauce was a well-prepared gravy with chicken chunks and seasoned veggies lending a balance to the dish.



I quite liked the way Hudson Chopsticks presented their food to me at home and would definitely recommend this place for authentic Chinese food. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping By!
It would feel great to hear from you and respond to your valuable suggestions! Do leave a note here in the Comments Section!