Monday 22 July 2013

PADE --- Letters --- Day 22

On hearing the word 'Letter' --- First Of All, I opened my Jewellery Box to adorn my favorite pendant --- Letter 'P'...


Next, I went nostalgic about the Postcard, Inland Letter, Telegram and Money Order whose usage I saw in my Childhood Days when my Parents used to send and receive all of them...

 
Post Card

  

 

This Money Order was available in both English and Hindi for the convenience of both Urban and Rural folk.
Alas! The New Generation has limited access to these Long Lost 'Letters'...

What my daughter loved in her Childhood Days was...


L-E-T-T-E-R-S...








l-e-t-t-e-r-s...







And Now, She understands 'Letter' as...

English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Urdu, Greek, Spanish, French - Eight Gems...
~~~
This is The Seventh Gem Of The Treasure...


Heartfelt Thanks To The Organizers - Ritu & Sfurti!
~~~

This post is my entry for PADE Day 22 - Letters by Sfurti Juztamom and Ritu KT's ToRaveAbout.
All entries for PADE Day 22 can be found here and here.

4 comments:

  1. Aww. this is such a cute post, You get brownie points for the last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ritu!
      Do those 'Brownie Points' imply another badge? :P
      Keep Visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww you still have these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear!
      A lot of antique entities of the bygone era dear to the heart...
      Thanks!
      Keep Visiting! :)

      Delete

Thanks for Stopping By!
It would feel great to hear from you and respond to your valuable suggestions! Do leave a note here in the Comments Section!